Food Fight: Smoothie vs Milkshake

Hey guys! Today I gonna do something different. I’m gonna compare two of my favorite drinks (that are very similar). Let’s go!

Round 1

Smoothies are nutritious and very delicious. Unlike milkshakes, smoothies are easy to make, and are delicious any time of season. Smoothies are a good snake if your on a diet or are working out. Smoothies have a creamy yet tropical taste to it, it feels wonderful in other words.

Round 2

Milkshakes are a sweet, creamy, cold drink. It is especially amazing during summer when the sun is shimmering down and you feel like a puddle of sweat. Milkshake have different flavors, unlike smoothies there is no bad milkshake flavor. Milkshakes have a taste of winter wonderland whenever you want it.

Round 3

The match was close, smoothie would throw a punch milk shake would block it, but in heat of the moment milkshake knocked out smoothie to the ground! Milkshake wins! Comment below if you agree or disagree.

bye!!

Published inFood

2 Comments

1. Abu

Me ha encantado la fantástica descripción de ambas bebidas. El vocabulario es estupendo pues defines perfectamente las diferencias que hay entre ellas. Muchos ánimos Moni y a seguir escribiendo

2. Olga Valverde

I agree with you Monica . A taste of winter wonderland is a winner any day !!! Love the way you write and how you use words to make the reader imagine so well what you say . Your sense of humour is also great !